Latest Information regarding school closure
Our Parentmail systems are currently undergoing maintenance. ( Please see below information regarding home schooling.)
We will be open on Monday for children of key workers. We are currently waiting for government clarification on who this exactly applies to.
During the time of school closure, we endeavour to provide a wide range of learning activities for your child/children at home.
- You will receive, through Parentmail, daily updates for suggestions for learning. We will also be providing tips as to what to expect from your child and prompt sheets to enable you to monitor/mark your child’s work.
- The email addresses of teachers will be clear on each communication for you to use, should you have any queries or want to celebrate any of their achievements.
- The work that we send you will be adapted but based on the content that the children were due to cover.
- Tomorrow we will also send exercise books for you to use at home.
We fully appreciate that you have many commitments too, so please do not feel under pressure to complete all of the tasks. As parents, you may wish to choose your own way of home-educating, which we also fully understand.
All of my staff will be working during this period (this may be from home at times) but we are firmly committed to helping you and your children continue with their education during this difficult time and most importantly not to feel isolated.
If you wish to contact me, for any reason please do so at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a child with Special Educational Needs and need to contact Mrs Cowley please do so at: email@example.com
We will miss the children and you as parents. We look forward to being back together again as soon as possible.
Thank you from Leanne and all the staff
We will keep you updated with many educational online sites too- in the meantime here is the reminder of our reading scheme website.
For phonics support, maths games and a free e book library. Follow the link for Oxford Owl for Home.
- www.twinkl.co.uk has also enabled free access for parents and you can find year group specific activities