Parents' Views- Backing up our vision and values
HOPE, RESPECT, AMBITION, FORGIVENESS, TRUTH and GENEROSITY.
- My son was a shy and nervous boy when he started. The constant reassurance and genuine affection from the staff and other children made a huge difference to him. He felt a sense of belonging from an early age.
- The school values every single child, giving them the opportunity to show their talents and feel good about themselves.
- Children always make mistakes, and I think that the school encourages children to talk about them, recognise the impact they have on others, learn from them, and move on.
- I think the children’s success is down to the staff and the lovely atmosphere that is created.
- The school reports provide a thorough insight into my children’s academic achievements as well as acknowledging their personalities and personal growth.
- Since moving my child to Allington, his personal confidence and all- round academic abilities have transformed.
- We are delighted that our child transferred to Allington where there is such a positive outlook.
- We are so impressed by the commitment of the staff the senior leadership at the school.
- We cannot thank you enough for the love and care that you all give consistently.
- Year 6 Leavers’ Card from parents- Words we feel describe Allington with Sedgebrook School: Believing, Encouraging, Nurturing, Inclusive, Supportive, determination, friendly and caring.
A and S School will always be a part of my life. (Yr 6 Leaver)
I feel like I could have said anything to you (staff member) and you would have understood. (Yr 6 leaver)
Let Ofsted know what you think about our school
Please follow the link by clicking on the picture- thank you